Expanding into the MENA market entails an indigenous understanding of expectations, norms, and values of the local population, and more importantly an understanding of the cultural imperatives of our client’s prospective local business partner.The stark diversity between MENA states’ cultures, norms and expectations might be a market barrier for less-prepared business corporations. At iStrategic we know first hand the central role of building mutual trust and respect, and how they lead to rewarding and successful business ventures. That is why we offer our clients an in-depth and tailored approach to intercultural competence. We understand cultural competence as a corner stone for building good will and establishing communication built on trust.
At iStrategic we
- Create awareness of the historical, ethnic, religious and cultural background of population in the particular MENA state.
- Highlight specific characteristics which will effect and influence the business venture.
- Utilize norms and expectations as a business and investment enhancer rather than an obstacle.
- Devise strategies for our clients which will minimize cultural barriers.
- Offer regional comparative analysis.
- Build crucial communication skills and training in unspoken cultural sensitivities.